Sacramento Facility Service Experts
Inexpensive Facility Service Services in Sacramento
As an owner of commercial real estate, it is essential to develop maintenance programs that provide the most effective and lasting solutions for your real estate, building or commercial
facility’s needs. Commercial Janitorial has the cleaning staff, building materials and the specifications for cleaning and maintaining your office building, factory, retail establishment
or any other type of building. To accomplish this Commercial Janitorial's Facility Service providers are constantly on top of their Facility Service employee training programs,
legal and environmental requirements and also all applicable technical certifications to make sure you not only have a clean building, but a health building as well.
Sacramento Facility Service Standards
As a role model in the Facility Service industry, Commercial Janitorial sets the ethical standard by refusing to pay employees illegally, or ignore OSHA and
other legal regulations. We provide cost-effective Facility Service plans, and by cost effective Facility Service, we mean quality Facility Service achieved by providing
trained Facility Service employees and crews, not cheap Facility Service or quick Facility Service. Though our maintenance crews are quick and cost effective when maintaining
your building, we mean inexpensive Facility Service in terms of maintaining your building the right way.
Inexpensive Facility Service in Sacramento
Don't let your Sacramento property suffer by simply going with the cheapest Facility Service company in Sacramento , because although more often than not our Facility Service
bids will be the least expensive compared to other Sacramento company's Facility Service bids, you can trust that our Facility Service services are the best.
Sacramento Outsourced Facility Service Leader
Sacramento companies are looking to save costs and outsourcing Facility Service and janitorial services are a means in which companies can save money on Facility Service.
In addition to day porters and evening janitorial services, Commercial Janitorial also specializes in floor care services including but not limited to stripping and waxing, scrubbing and re-coating and buffing.
Who Uses Facility Service in Sacramento
- Sacramento retailers
- Stand alone stores in
- Mall stores throughout Sacramento
- Multi-story stores in Sacramento
- Sacramento management companies
- Sacramento Government buildings
- Sacramento Banks
- Sacramento Schools
- Sacramento Hospitals
- Sacramento Hotels
- Sacramento Office buildings
- Sacramento Retail stores
- Shopping malls throughout Sacramento
- Sacramento Property management buildings
- Sacramento Car dealerships
- Industrial warehouses around Sacramento
- Sacramento Churches
- Sacramento Multi-tenant residential hi rises
- Restaurants in Sacramento
Facility Service Services Provided in Sacramento
- General office and facility cleaning
- Carpet vacuuming and detailing
- Hygienic restroom cleaning
- Lobby entrance and reception area cleaning
- Break room and kitchen cleaning
- Daily floor maintenance: VCT, stone, ceramic, granite, marble, and more
- Waste removal and recycling
- Floor renovation: burnish, scrub, wax, and strip
- Carpet care: spotting, bonnet clean, and truck-mount steam extraction
- Professional window cleaning
- Other standard and custom janitorial services
Operational Facility Services
- Reception and help front desk services
- Janitorial and Cleaning services including waste management and addressing all environmental issues
- Meeting room management
- Mail room services including photocopying
- Office space planning, layout, and furniture placement
- Car Park and garage management including cleaning and security
- Specifying, tendering and contracts' negotiated for all outsourced building services
- Pest control, weed control and landscaping.
Preventive and predictive maintenance, repair and servicing of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration is important, as well corrective reactive repairs. Building automation systems maintenance and irrigation infrastructure for grounds are also important part of system maintenance. We can provide plumbing, electrical and various other contracting services.
Facility Services Health and Safety
Facility Services security aspects include access control including perimiter guards, access control equipment and protocols, manned guarding and response to interior and exterior of buildings and CCTV / Video surveilance for teft control and intruder alert.
Fire protection Facility Services include provision and maintenance of Smoke/Heat Detectors, Fire Alarm Systems, Sprinkler Systems, Fire Extinguishers and Dry Risers. Fire stopping and fire risk assessments are also saftey aspects that need to be continuously assesed and evaluated.
On a daily basis inspection of escape routes and fire exits is important. However long term business continuity planning for disaster recovery is something that any Facility Services company should address.